How to create a subdomain in Plesk
Firstly, we need to login to the control panel. If you are unsure how to do this, there is a guide:- here
- Now you're logged in, you should see a button right off the bat on the home page to create a subdomain as per the below photo:
- Once you have clicked on this button, you can begin to configure your subdomain:
- Subdomain name:
- Enter the subdomains name. Example: 'test', in this case would resolve to 'test.jdpdemo.co.uk'
- Document root:
- Define a path for the subdomains files, you can normally leave this blank.
- Secure the domain:
- Select this option to automatically secure the subdomain with a free SSL certificate on the server
Now, thats the tutorial complete! Should you have questions or require additional help, please do feel free to pop on LiveChat or drop us an email at email@example.com